If you are injured and dealing with an insurance company you will need someone to protect your rights!
Our office handles slip and falls, general negligence cases, car accidents, negligent security matters and any other claims where you are hurt!
What you need to know:
· Is there insurance coverage for your injury? If not you may not have anyone to sue.
· Did the person who hurt you have a duty to protect you? This is a LEGAL question. Under the law, whether it is common law (law derived over
generations) or by legal statute (often the legislature creates laws where specific classes of people are protected) should the person have
· Even if they owed you a duty did they BREACH this duty to you? This is most often determined by a jury.
· Did their breach of their duty to you CAUSE your injury?
· Were you damaged ?? This is most often a question for a jury also.
· Most claims must be brought within a four (4) year time period with some limited exeptions.
If you are damaged you can collect both ECONOMIC – past and future wage loss, past and future medical expenses, and NON-ECONOMIC DAMAGES – pain and suffering, scarring, disfigurement, consortium (for your spouse or child or parent), and the loss of capacity to enjoy life.
You will need a lawyer who has the experience and resources to fight for your rights. The resources to hire experts and investigators on your behalf. The experience to take your matter to a jury and win your case for YOU!
Our office works on a contingency basis. That means we only get paid if we get a recovery for you; we earn our fees out of our recovery FOR YOU ! If we don’t get you a recovery we don’t get paid!**
Our office works on a contingency basis.** That means we only get paid if we get a recovery for you; we earn our fees out of our recovery FOR YOU ! If we don’t get you a recovery we don’t get paid !!
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Our firm handles cases all over Florida.
Your first consultation is always free. Remember you are not charged unless we win for you.
**Except in criminal matters.”